Sunday 14 June 2009

Castle Howard

So, sitting here on a Sunday evening waiting to start my work. Have a podcasting training session to finalise, and an observation with a year 10 class to teach tomorrow. A few moments on distraction on this are most welcome.

So. I arrived a bit later to Castle Howard - at about 10:15 am for an 11:15am start. Was told by another runner it started at 11:00am, which I thought would leave me little time to warm up.

My number wasn't delivered, so I had the pleasure of running with a hand-written job.

The day was delicious, and there were many. Although I was near the back, I pretty much overtook constantly as I ran. My final time was 54.35, which was slower than before. However, I ran my hardest, so I think it's training that needs to be increased this side of things.

http://www.ukresults.net/2009/howard10.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home