Saturday 25 April 2015

Running again two years later

Hello all,

It has been a substantial time since I have last posted. It was been, frankly, a substantial time since I last ran. That was until yesterday, and today.

A series of injuries have finally seen my movement into an older age. Tedious to explain, the only thing worth reiterating to myself is that the pain of broken bones and torn tendons has made my foot pain dissipate pleasingly!

Nothing too long will be written now; I need to run in a habit-forming fashion. But that really might happen.

Thirty minutes reading this blog made me realise that I worked harder than I gave myself credit. It also made me realise that I have run with pains for a longer time than I perhaps cared to admit. Running on my heels is my ambition, now. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home