Sunday 7 February 2010

A routine?

Having run on and off since the start of this year, I have found myself a happy pattern of visiting the gym after work. For two weeks I have done this consistently. And, having done so, I wish to record a feeling of happiness mixed with determination.

My cadio is stronger. Much stronger. Naturally my lungs do not fill my peak flow all the way, but they are much better than they were recently. No longer do I simply push my body in an interval-like manner. That is saved for the gym. Instead I want to be in control of my workload and lifestyle as much as possible.

I have found myself increasingly drawn to expressing this energy in many different ways. Whilst I have been shuttling back and forth across the humberside for several months, I am enjoying my short commute.

I think that my muscles can do with another few weeks of exercise, at least, to make them strong again. When that is completed, perhaps in three weeks, then another race can happen.

However, even before that wait, I feel the strength of my will in my daily routines. I know that I will continue; I know that I will not stop. Yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home