Sunday 13 February 2011

A long Sunday run?

My muscles aren't in pain. My left calf might be somewhat damaged, but the rest of my leg keeps it up.

Suffice to say, I ran for 1 hour 25 minutes today. I aimed for 1:40 over cross country. I found that I had tremendous heart-burn. Part of it may have been English breakfasts. Another part, more likely, is cheap orange juice. It absolutely shred my guts and chest. It was almost unbearable, and certainly stopped me running.

I am pleased, though, with my balance of running and rest at the moment. My general strength is increasing. I didn't miss my run. And I intend, at some point, to walk for four hours to see if I can.

On a matter of interest, the cross country wasn't as sound as I thought it might be. I over ran the carpark, and walked through marshy ground. However, I was able to use my magic watch to guide me in the right direction to my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home