Sunday 5 December 2010

The ice...

Stops people from running. It even stops me from heading to the gym. But I have, in the space of three weeks, fallen from very good habits. I need to hit the gym.

My throat has hurt. I wonder if I should even just go to the gym just to go to the gym. I have chosen otherwise, but equally I have chosen to sleep early today.

The ice claimed the stability of my car, too. But it should not stop me from the things that I want to do. And, without health, there is little I can do.

Let talk numbers for a few moments. I was able to hit 70 - 85 resistance intervals, going up to the full 100 with a heart rate that dropped to 160. Last week I was 190-200 bpm on simply 60. My cardio has gone; it can return. But next week I need to hit the gym Tuesday, as I have wanted.

What might have happened with more intensity? A breakdown, I think. Instead, more strength is needed for the final part of this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home