Saturday 17 July 2010

Building up the Harrogate 10k

I have had some significant rest since my half marathon. The strength in my body from the last race, and the football since, has remained.

I am due to run this race a few days after the last day of term. I intend, with passion and power, to run the Harrogate 10k in record time. And that will be? Either 47:06 or 46:42. Either will require

7:30 pace (I have previously run at a pace of 7:45. That was tiring, but I am even stronger now).

Or 7:34. It is amazing, is it not, the difference that the pace of four seconds per mile can make? I think that regardless of both of these, I will probably go for 7:34, just because that is my routine. I know, in my mind, that I want to be hitting 7:30 pace, but if I hit 7:34 pace, than that is what I will do.

What reason for this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home