Sunday 3 October 2010

Since then?

I think that the last time I posted was before the summer holidays. Much had happened since then, but such things can be drawn into what I feel now:

A finite sense of urgency. Not that my urgency is finite, although it might be. It is not a morbid sense of life ending soon - rather that life will end in a full and fruitful time, and that the days stretching from this to that call for something.

I ran today 42:27. This is down from the 57 I used to run. And I can run faster.

I don't know who will read this blog. But suffice to say, there is something about my running. And, while I cannot, or do not, articulate it, I intend to run a 5k next week and see where that takes me, and my lazy words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home