Saturday 27 August 2011

Beginning a routine

And so I am a few days away from the start of the new term. My new apartment is almost sorted, and my legs no longer ache every morning.

I have been to the gym three times so far this week. The second time I wasn't able to finish the session - only 19 minutes of running. But I did run.

One of the especially silly things about my running habits is that I want to drive the gym that is only a mile and a half away. It would take 10-17 minutes to run that distance. But I don't. Instead I drive. However, as with all such things, my car exhaust has snapped in the middle. While the Cat is fine, whether the garage will replace that too remains to be seen.



Tomorrow I should either walk down to the gym, or run for an hour on the sea front. For some reason, my mental fitness has waned. I cannot commit myself to it. But I know I should. Hence the brute psychic force of blogging that I should might make me do it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home