Sunday 27 November 2011

A week of stretching?

And so that week went by reasonably fast. I failed miserably to stretch properly. The main reason why is because I simply do not have the time (read, inclination) to load the video of stretching up every single morning and evening.

I don't know what the stretches all mean. But at least if I print them, then there's a better chance of doing them. I know that the less information I provide for my students, the less chance there is for all of them completing the tasks I set adequately. Why should I be so different?

http://www.fit2fat2fit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/week_1_exercises.pdf

On a better note, I have played football twice recently at a canter with little ill-effects. Admittedly I am walking mostly (which shows how ridiculous my previous attempts were at positioning!)

I think that three weeks of stretching and core exercises should lead to the start of an impact related workout routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home